|WATCH VIDEOS OF A/E DOMETIC PRODUCTS
CLICK ON THE ITEM TO VIEW THE VIDEO
4. DOMETIC SUNCHASER AWNING VIDEO
5. DOMETIC 8500 AWNING VIDEO
6. DOMETIC 9000 AWNING VIDEO
7. DOMETIC 9100 AWNING VIDEO
8. DOMETIC 9500 AWNING VIDEO
9. DOMETIC WEATHER PRO AWNING VIDEO
10. DOMETIC DOOR AWNING VIDEO
11. DOMETIC WINDOW AWNING VIDEO
12. ELECTRIC AWNING FABRIC VIDEO
|WANNA WATCH A 70 YEAR OLD SENIOR CITIZEN
INSTALL A NEW FABRIC BY HIMSELF?
TO WATCH AN ACTUAL DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION VIDEO CLICK ON
THE LINK BELOW
TOTAL AWNING INSTALLATION VIDEO
FABRIC EXCHANGE/REPLACEMENT VIDEO
|RV AWNINGS NEW/USED/REBUILT
|Call our shop phone (541) 247-8279 for fast personalized
service between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week
We also buy RV Awnings, Old Parts, Hardware and any
related Awning Items
Best prices Guaranteed! 100% Customer
|AWNING COLOR SELECTION
|Today, A&E offers more colors and patterns to enhance your RV than ever before.
The color in these phots should be used only as a guide in making your choice. For
the exact fabric color, contact Gary at (541) 247-8279
|ALL MATERIALS MADE IN USA !
|ALL PRODUCTS MADE IN USA!
CALL GARY (541) 247- 8279
Brookings, OR 97415
|FREE ESTIMATES - WE COME TO YOU!
SERVING SOUTHERN OREGON
|ALL NEW RV AWNINGS WITH ALL NEW HARDWARE - Big selection of
Major Brands. We can offer these great prices because we buy year-end
specials and overruns from the RV awning companies. All new RV Awnings
come with the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty against defects in
workmanship. There are no damage warranties due to weather related
problems, however your RV Insurance or Homeowners Insurance should
take care of any problems with weather damage.
|RV PATIO AWNINGS
1. When installing a new patio awning on your recreational vehicle, the location of window doors,
storage compartments, and trim must be considered so the awning will not block or obstruct them. The
floor line and solid structural members must be located for proper and secure mounting of hardware.
2. The true awning length is obtained by measuring between top casting to top casting, center-to-center
3. The two bottom mounting brackets should be positioned directly in line of the vehicle. Make sure the
center-to-center distance between the two bottom mounting brackets is exactly the same as the
distance between the two top mounting brackets and the awning length. (see illustration)
4. When ordering replacement fabrics or roller tubes,specify the center-to-center measurement between
the top casting and not the length of the fabric or roller tube (see illustration). When ordering new
awnings, specify the length to the nearest foot, about the measurements, please do not hesitate
to call me for assistance.
Call Gary (541) 247-8279 8am-9pm PST
|HOW TO MEASURE
|WE NO LONGER SHIP AWNINGS OUTSIDE OF OREGON!
|ORDERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SALES TAX IN SELECT STATES
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF THAT
|PARTS ARE SHIPPED ALL OVER THE WORLD